Welcome

Hello to all that may come here. Feel free to follow me, say things or do as you would usually. My blog is just basically about my life and/or to help others with their lives. Welcome and enjoy.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This Is Me

My very first post will be absolute nonsense.
Okay let's get started. My name is Cristal, but if you wish you can call me The Red Headed Lioness. Either or is fine.
I enjoy lot's of things. What I hate? People who are rude to me. I am one of the nicest people you can get to know, just don't piss me off.
I write. Poetry and stories. I can't write fan fiction to save my life.. but I've never really tried so I might sometime. My DeviantART proves this.
Lolza is my favorite word. Why? No idea..
I love questions, and I love answering them.
Anything else you need to know.. You can email me.. Whatever you want. I love talking, so don't be afraid to start conversation. I love helping people too, so if you need help I'm here! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment